Returns and Refunds
Attention! following the changes to the refund rules imposed by Pay-Pal starting from 05/03/2020, and the consequent increase in commission costs on returns, it will NO longer be possible to issue full refunds for cancellations and changes to the order, we will therefore refund only the amount minus the Pay-Pal commission.
1. The Customer has the right of withdrawal without any penalty, within the term of 14 (fourteen) days from when the product was delivered. It is not possible to return items made to measure or personalized.
2. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must inform Original Sport by mail firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The customer who exercises the right of withdrawal is required to return the product to:
Original Sport Padova - Via Beato Pellegrino 99 - 35137 Padova (PD)
4. The risks and direct costs of returning the goods will be borne by the Customer.
5. The customer who withdraws will be refunded the payments made by him, excluding shipping costs, no later than 14 days from the exercise of the withdrawal. These refunds will be made using the same payment method used by the Customer for the initial transaction, unless the Customer requests a refund on a different payment method, in which case any additional costs deriving from the different means of payment will be charged to the Customer. The refund may be suspended until receipt of the goods or until the Customer demonstrates that he has returned the goods, if earlier.
All costs of returning the products are charged to the customer who, directly or by other means, will deliver them to the seller's home; all items must be received in the same conditions as they were received, with the original packaging and any manuals and / or instruction booklets that are part of the package and the original packaging; it is not allowed to return the goods in any other way.
The assembled skates cannot be changed for any reason.
6. If the returned goods are damaged (for example with signs of wear, abrasion, scratches, scratches, deformations, etc.), not complete with all their elements and accessories (including labels and tags unaltered and attached to the product), accompanied by the attached instructions / notes / manuals, the original packaging and packaging and the guarantee certificate, where present, the Customer will be liable for the decrease in the value of the asset, and will be entitled to a refund of the amount equal to the residual value of the Product. / p>
7. Attention! following the changes to the refund rules imposed by Pay-Pal starting from 05/03/2020, and the consequent increase in commission costs on returns, it will NO longer be possible to issue full refunds for cancellations and changes to the order, we will therefore refund only the amount minus the Pay-Pal commission.