Privacy and Cookies
PRIVACY AND COOKIES
Original Sport by Morandin Roberto, Data Controller, informs you, as an interested party, pursuant to art. 13 and 14 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR") that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
- Object of the Processing
The Data Controller processes personal, identification data (for example, name, surname, company name,
address, telephone, e - mail, bank and payment details) - hereinafter, "personal data" or
also “data” - communicated by you when signing the contract or supplying
service by the Owner.
- Purpose of the processing
Your personal data are processed:
- A) without your express consent pursuant to art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR, for the following Service Purposes:
- purposes related to the execution of the supply contract concluded with the Owner and / or to fulfill
to the pre-contractual charges deriving from existing relationships;
- the fulfillment of a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the fulfillment of the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation
or by an order of the Authority (such as for anti-money laundering);
- the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller inherent in the execution of the contract placed in
be, by way of example only, the defense in court of their rights arising
from the execution of the concluded contract.
- B) Only with your specific and distinct consent pursuant to art. 7 GDPR, for the following purposes of
- sending informative emails, sms and / or telephone contacts for promotional purposes, newsletters,
commercial communications and / or advertising material on products and / or services offered by the Data Controller and
detection of the degree of satisfaction with the quality of services;
- sending by third parties of informative emails, sms and / or telephone contacts for this purpose
promotional, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products and / or
services offered by the Owner
- C) Only with your specific and explicit consent pursuant to art. 22 GDPR for the purpose of detecting the
degree of satisfaction with the quality of services by third parties (purely
example of business partners, social networks) as well as profiling activities.
Please note that if you are already our customer, we will be able to send you commercial communications relating to
services and products of the Data Controller similar to those already used, except for your dissent.
- Processing methods and data retention period
The data can be subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing and
precisely by means of the operations of collection, registration, organization,
storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison,
use, interconnection, blocking, deletion and destruction of data.
The data is kept for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes inherent in the execution of the
contract and in any case no later than ten years from the termination of the relationship for the purposes inherent to the
fulfillment of the obligations established by law and / or the pursuit of the legitimate interests of the
Owner. The data processed for purposes related to profiling and / or marketing in all its forms are
kept for no more than 15 years from data collection.
- Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A), 2.B) and 2.C):
- to employees and collaborators of the Owner or group companies in Italy and abroad, in their
as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other subjects (as an indication, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants,
insurance company for the provision of insurance services, etc.) that carry out activities in
outsourcing on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors.
- Recipients of the data
Your data may also be disclosed to third parties for technical and operational needs
closely related to the fi